Subharti Anesthesia department is full service provider department that is available round the clock to respond to any surgical procedure, pain management. Anesthesiology is a full service department that is available to respond to any surgical procedure, pain management, respiratory, cardiac arrest and obstetric coverage. Our primary goal is to provide the highest degree of care with primary emphasis on the patient’s safety and maximum satisfaction. Our anaesthetic techniques cover the entire range of procedures to improve outcomes. Our timely and efficient care is engineered in ways to focus on the individual needs of the patient.
- Neuro, Reconstructive, Pediatric, Obstetric, Trauma, Thoracic vascular Anesthesia.
- Joint Replacement.
- Urological Anesthesia.
- Cancer Surgery.
- Maxillofacial surgery.
- Difficult Airway Cart including Fibreoptic bronchoscope & Percutaneous Tracheotomy.
- Ultra Sound with color Doppler for Nerve Blocks, Vascular Access, Focused Assessment for Trauma (FAST) Exam.
- C-Arm: Fluoroscopic Guided Nerve Blocks.
- Regional/ Local Anesthesia
- Conscious Sedation/ Monitored Anesthesia Care (MAC)
- Total Intra Venous Anesthesia (TIVA)
- Out Patient Anesthesia for CT/ MRI/ MECT, etc.
- Pediatric/ Neonatal Anesthesia.
- Day Care Surgery.
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU).
- Pre Anesthesia Checkup (PAC).
- Pain Clinic
- Palliative Care & Cancer Pain Management.
- Disaster Management.
critical care services
- ICU’s: Surgery, Burn, Medicine, Respiratory, CCU, and Pediatric ICU.