Subharti Orthopedic department offers comprehensive care for several Orthopedic afflictions including knee, hip, and joint problems. We are equipped with a wide array of specialties ranging from Sports Medicine, joint replacement, arthritis Diagnosis to Treatment and Pain Management. We focus on providing the highest level of patient care with professional expertise for early mobilization and have taken orthopedic Treatment in Delhi to an altogether different level.
A full-fledged rehabilitation team of Physiotherapy, Occupational therapy and Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences of Subharti Medical College supports the department and make it exceptional in total care of Orthopedic patients.
The department has experienced & well trained team of doctors who are providing services to the patients. Department has fully equipped surgical ICU backup and about 100 paramedical staff enable excellent operative care.
- 3 dedicated well equipped operation theaters with C-arms.
- Arthroscopy sets.
- Modular operation theater
- The department of Orthopedics is fully equipped in the areas of joint replacement (Hip, Knee, Shoulder and Elbow), Sport medicine, Arthroscopy, Spine surgery, Pediatric Orthopedic, Deformity corrective surgeries and Trauma
- Orthopedic department of Subharti Medical College, is active in organizing workshops and training sessions. Some of the recently organized were State level Hands on workshops on :
- Open Wedge High tibial osteotomy (on bone saw models).
- Shoulder Arthroscopy (with live surgery on Bankart’s repair and cadaveric hands on workshop)
- The faculty are well trained with many awards and fellowships.
A two days National conference and Hands on workshop on usage of “ Ilizarov and JESS in Orthopedics” will be conducted by Meerut Orthopedic Club in association with the Department of Orthopedics, Subharti Medical College, Meerut on 26th & 27th January 2019.