Patient centric approach
Chhatrapati Shivaji Subharti Hospital is dedicated towards providing quality services and treatments to patients, timely and at a reasonable cost. At CSSH, feedback and suggestions are considered as the stepping stones of continual improvement in our quality healthcare delivery system.
We always focus to improve the quality of patient care by:
- Monitoring and evaluating the treatment constantly.
- Evaluating our performance against Healthcare standards like NABH standards.
- Working on a formula of prevention is better than cure and putting emphasis on disease prevention as early detection saves life and money.
NABH Certified hospital:
Chhatrapati Shivaji Subharti Hospital (CSSH) is one among the only few hospital & medical college in India, who has received the prestigious NABH (National accreditation board of hospital & healthcare providers) Pre Entry level to ensure quality healthcare delivery to the patient by a well trained, experienced and credentialed staff.
NABH Nursing Excellence:
Nursing care is the backbone of any hospital. Chhatrapati Shivaji Subharti Hospital (CSSH) & medical college is also a NABH Nursing Excellence certified hospital. Which ensures quality care given by well trained, experienced and qualified nursing staff.
NABH is a constituent board of quality council of India, established to set up benchmarks of progress for the healthcare industry of India. NABH carries out activities like accreditation of healthcare facilities, quality promotion, IC activities, education and training for quality courses/ workshops.
NABL Accredited Lab :
Chhatrapati Shivaji Subharti Hospital has a NABL accredited lab, providing extensive laboratory testing for a wide range of disease conditions. The state of the art laboratory technology and equipment at
CSSH gives the highest quality standard and precision.
National accreditation board for testing calibration laboratories(NABL)is an autonomous body operating under the aegis of department of science and technology, Government of India. NABL has also gained an authorization for being the sole body for testing and calibration laboratories by the government of India. NABL provides laboratory accreditation services to laboratories that carry out tests/calibrations in accordance with ISO/EC 17025:2005 and ISO 15189:2007 standards for medical laboratories.
Pipeline and in process:
- NABH Emergency Certification: To ensure rapid, efficient quality healthcare delivery to all patients coming to the emergency department as par with international standards.
- NABH Accreditation of Blood Bank: To ensure robust, safe and quality services of blood banks to meet the international benchmark to facilitate the patients.